Clay Lacy: 10th Garmin G1000 NXi upgrade on Phenom
- Clay Lacy Aviation has completed its 10th installation of the Garmin G1000 NXi avionics suite at the firm’s FAA Part 145 repair station at Van Nuys Airport (KVNY)
- Clay Lacy is an authorised Garmin dealer and has operated an Embraer Authorised Service Center at KVNY since 2009.
- “This milestone demonstrates the range of our continuously expanding capabilities in supporting Embraer owners and operators,” said Eddy Diaz, Avionics Manager at Clay Lacy.
- The 10th installation took place on an Embraer Phenom 100
- Dan Lind, senior director aviation sales and marketing, Garmin said: “From enhanced guidance in visual flight conditions to SurfaceWatch runway monitoring technology, the G1000 NXi is a comprehensive upgrade for any operator.”
- Garmin recently delivered its 25,000th integrated flight deck since launching the G1000 avionics suite in 2003.