Chadi Saade appointed acting president, Airbus Corporate Jets
Chadi Saade has been appointed acting president, Airbus Corporate Jets. Saade took over the role several months ago, after the departure of former president Benoit Deforge.
Saade was formerly vice president, Commercial, Airbus Corporate Jets. Commenting on his new role, Saade told CJI: “It’s a big responsibility to take over an organisation like this and a big challenge. But the team is fabulous. You cannot imagine the team spirit we have here.
“So, I know I will have the support of everyone to make it work. And over the past couple of months, it has been working extremely smoothly. While it is challenging, I’m optimistic it’s going to work out perfectly well.”
As vice president, Commerial, Saade led ACJ’s sales, contracts and marketing teams. An engineer by training, Saade started his commercial career at Airbus in 2004 as a senior market analyst. He also worked with NetJets, serving as its MD, Sales & Marketing, between March 2008 and April 2006. In another role, he worked as Airbus account sales director with the IT technology services and consulting company, Capgemini, headquartered in Paris. (Read Saade’s CV below).
Saade holds a masters degree in Aeronautics form the University of Southampton, plus a management degree from IAE France and engineering degree from ISAE-Supaero, based in Toulouse.
Chadi Saade CV – at a glance
- President, Airbus Corporate Jets (ACJ): Summer 2023
- Vice president (VP), Commercial, ACJ: Summer 2023 from December 2021
- VP, Commerial, South Asia and Qatar, Airbus: December 2021 from October 2019
- VP, Commercial, ACJ: October 2019 from February 2014
- MD, Sales & Marketing, NetJets: April 2009 from March 2008
- Area sales director, Airbus: March 2008 from April 2006
- Airbus account sales director, Capgemini: January 2002 from June 1999.