Corporate Jet Investor Quarterly is a long-form print and digital magazine read by more than 23,000 dealmakers and decision-makers; people who buy, sell, operate, maintain, finance and advise on aircraft sales.
We aim to always be insightful, international and independent – and occasionally we are a little irreverent. If you would like to be added to the distribution list please click here.
Publisher's Letter: Forget Clearance Clarence, Autonomy is Coming
Cover Story: Autonomous technology promises to revolutionise not just aviation and passenger and cargo transport but also how and where we live and work
- First Look: Beechcraft Bonanza G36
- Day in the Life: Janine Iannarelli – President and founder of Par Avion credits her equestrian training with helping her to jump hurdles in business aircraft sales.
- Aircraft Family: Constructing the future – Jerry Holland built FBO firm Sheltair from a construction company. It now contains three family generations.
- Jet Data: Your handy buyers’ guide to all the key performance metrics of leading makes of business jets.
- Picture this – Hill Helicopter’s new HX50 plus Dassault Aviation’s Falcon 10X largest cabin in its class.
- Garmin Autoland – The world’s first certified autonomous system, at the touch of a button, can fly and land without the need for human intervention of any kind.
- Mapping SAF supplies: We chart global supplies – And probe the question of what is preventing full uptake?
- Planet 9 in profile – Stellar growth is on the horizon for this on-demand and charter company, according to its founders.
- Hamish Harding’s Deep Dive – How the Action Aviation chairman dived to the deepest part of the world’s oceans and broke two world records on the 12-hour mission.
To request a copy of our media kit, please email us.