Corporate Jet Investor Quarterly is a long-form print and digital magazine read by more than 23,000 dealmakers and decision-makers; people who buy, sell, operate, maintain, finance and advise on aircraft sales.
We aim to always be insightful, international and independent – and occasionally we are a little irreverent. If you would like to be added to the distribution list please click here.
Read the latest edition of CJIQ: Q1-2022 here
- Publisher's Letter: Facing the future-face-to-face
- Day in the life: Runway to The White House – Gregg Brunson-Pitts, founder, Advanced Aviation Team.
- First Look: Gulfstream G700 – We talk to Gulfstream president Mark Burns about the aircraft.
- Connectivity: ‘A game changer.’ Our connectivity survey, conducted in partnership with Inmarsat.
- Flapper: Spreads its wings – CEO Paul Malicki explains why the company is poised for international expansion.
- Stratospheric ambition: Solar explorer Raphaël Domjan dreams of piloting his solar-powered plane to the stratosphere.
- Report: CJI Miami 2021 – “This is the uppest of up markets we have ever seen,” said one speaker.
- Publisher's Letter: The big bounce back gathers pace
- After the (Covid) storm: Three leading operators in Asia – Sino Jet, Metrojet and TAG Aviation Asia – share plans for growth, as they bounce back from the pandemic.
Cover Story: The largest US operators have never seen so much demand. But it is hard work and finding new talent is key.
- Day in the Life: Vishal Hiremath – CEO & founder of JetClub takes inspiration from the TV series Shark Tank to build his new cutting-edge charter business.
- Aircraft Family: Two registries, one big family – Sir Jorge Colindres leads a family business that spans two registries: the Registry of Aruba and the San Marino Aircraft Registry. We tell their story.
- Jet Data: The numbers you need to know All the key numbers associated with leading business jet models from the major OEMs are delivered in our list.
- Picture this: HondaJet Elite S – This new HondaJet offers fresh colour choices and improved performance in the very light jet category. Here’s how the manufacturer put the elite into the new HondaJet Elite S.
- Hybrid benefits: The Airlander 10 airship, designed for regional travel, is among the world’s longest aircraft and one of the greenest with significantly reduced emissions compared with fixed wing planes.
- Digital maintenance: Robots to the rescue Swarm robots that inspect engine innards are just one of the many safety and cost attractions of the rapidly developing revolution in digital business jet maintenance.
- Cryptocurrency: Unlocking the potential of the newest way to pay Distrusted by some, cryptocurrency could be the perfect payment answer for the post-pandemic world.
- Bonus depreciation: Appreciating the benefits Can your client truly afford the shiny new (or pre-owned) business jet in their sights? .
Publisher's Letter: Forget Clearance Clarence, Autonomy is Coming
Cover Story: Autonomous technology promises to revolutionise not just aviation and passenger and cargo transport but also how and where we live and work
- First Look: Beechcraft Bonanza G36
- Day in the Life: Janine Iannarelli – President and founder of Par Avion credits her equestrian training with helping her to jump hurdles in business aircraft sales.
- Aircraft Family: Constructing the future – Jerry Holland built FBO firm Sheltair from a construction company. It now contains three family generations.
- Jet Data: Your handy buyers’ guide to all the key performance metrics of leading makes of business jets.
- Picture this – Hill Helicopter’s new HX50 plus Dassault Aviation’s Falcon 10X largest cabin in its class.
- Garmin Autoland – The world’s first certified autonomous system, at the touch of a button, can fly and land without the need for human intervention of any kind.
- Mapping SAF supplies: We chart global supplies – And probe the question of what is preventing full uptake?
- Planet 9 in profile – Stellar growth is on the horizon for this on-demand and charter company, according to its founders.
- Hamish Harding’s Deep Dive – How the Action Aviation chairman dived to the deepest part of the world’s oceans and broke two world records on the 12-hour mission.
To request a copy of our media kit, please email us.