Priester Aviation appoints Andrew Fischer as management VP
Priester Aviation has appointed Andrew Fischer as vice president of Aircraft Management.
In his new role, Fischer will oversee the company’s management team which creates tailored programmes for aircraft owners.
Fischer has more than 30 years of aviation experience, and prior to joining Priester he held roles at Executive AirShare, NetJets, Air Charter Service and more recently regional vice president of Aircraft Management at Jet Linx.
“He has done so much in so many areas of aviation that he understands how each component complements the other,” said Rich Ropp, president, Priester Aviation. “Andrew’s new business development acumen will grow Priester’s ability to reach potential customers and prospects.”
Fischer said: “Priester’s long history and family-run leadership stands out in aviation. It is an honour to connect with a company that prioritises its clients above all and delivers aircraft owners unmatched value.”
In July, Priester relaunched its Centerline Jet Card in response to growing market demand after adding five new aircraft into charter service from its managed fleet.
- 2022: Aviation Portfolio – Account manager
- 2020 – 2022: Jet Linx – Regional vice president of Aircraft Management
- 2019 – 2020: Aerospace Technology Ventures – Product specialist
- 2015 – 2019: AVMOSYS – Product specialist
- 2015: Air Charter Service – Jet Card sales director
- 2010 – 2011: Executive AirShare – Business development manager
- 2009 – 2011: Pentastar Aviation – Business development manager
- 1995 – 2009: NetJets – Sales and business development manager