Priester Aviation relaunching Centreline jet card
- Priester Aviation is relaunching its Centerline Jet Card in response to market demand.
- The invitation-only service provides clients access to immediate booking and guaranteed availability.
- Centerline is sold in a 25-hour option.
- Priester recently entered five new aircraft into charter service from its managed fleet.
- “The Centerline Jet Card client is the one who recognises the value of an elevated flight experience,” says Andy Priester, Chairman and CEO of Priester Aviation. “They appreciate the industry-leading level of personal attention and professionalism our team and crew provide during a flight. Now we’re able to offer that exceptional service with even more flexibility for them. It’s the best of both worlds – like having their own flight department on call, without making a long-term commitment.”