Andrew Franza and Jordan Scales win 40 under 40 spots
Andrew Franza, regional sales director of Corporate Accounts, Textron Aviation and Jordan Scales, director of Aircraft Management, Clay Lacy have been picked by the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) for its Top 40 Under 40 list.
The pair were named alongside four other young professionals in the brokerage and sales category of the list. Other companies represented in the category include Skyway Aviation, jetAVIVA, Go2Jets and Brown & Brown.
Boston-based Franza has been working at Textron for almost ten years. In his role he is responsible for Cessna Citation business jet and King Air turboprop sales to corporate accounts in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic US. After graduating Purdue University he began his career at Gama as an operations administrator, and later joined the board of the Massachusetts Business Aviation Association.
Scales has only been at Clay Lacy for nine months, but has a range of experience in the industry. He has been in sales and marketing roles across Bell Helicopter, Textron Aviation, jetAVIVA and Jetex. Since October last year he has been a member of the NBAA YoPro Council.
“We are honoured to recognise this new class of Top 40 Under 40 business aviation professionals,” said Ed Bolen, CEO and president, NBAA. “These rising stars will be the leaders who will drive our industry to grow and move into the future.”
See the full 40 under 40 list below.
- Robert “Bobby” Cavetti – Sheltair
- Andrew Chan – Right Rudder Aviation
- James Dingell III – Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- Alexandria Prather-Sellers – Atlantic Aviation at Fresno Yosemite International Airport
- Mariah Blackmon – Skyway Aviation
- Emily Deaton – jetAVIVA
- Andrew Franza – Textron Aviation
- Gabriel Levy – Go2Jets
- Jordan Scales – Clay Lacy Aviation
- Alison Wynne – Brown & Brown
- Matt Bila – Avflight Corporation
- Barry Lambert – Southern Sky Aviation
- Joseph LoRusso – Ramos Law Firm
- Anna Lovelace – Universal Weather & Aviation
- Kasey Stevenson – Advanced Aircrew Academy
- Sam Wolf – Ventura Air Services
- Brandi Drain – Clay Lacy Aviation
- Tatiana Collins – MyFAA
- Jason Decker – Textron Aviation
- Eve Doolin – Odys Aviation
- Michael Müller – F/LIST GmbH
- Kellie Roby – Polaris Aero
- Emily White – Wheels Up
- Anthony Agosta – Banyan Air Service
- Syed Ali – Jet Aviation
- Robert Johnson – Textron Aviation
- Austin Kutch – StandardAero
- Joe Peebles – JP Aerotechnics
- Josh Rawlins – Epic Flight Academy
- Jonathon Rudy – Constant Aviation
- Zachary Burch – Naples Airport Authority
- Hulsey Smith – V1 Productions
- Jeff Adelman – Nationwide Aviation Business Center
- Trent Cook – The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Dustin Stephenson – Rocky Aviation
- Megan Volpe – Solairus Aviation
- Jon Wittoesch – Celeritas Aviation
- Jorge Roberto Lopez – Manny Aviation Services
- Evelyn Merkle – Nationwide Aviation Business Center
- Amelia Perez – The Coca-Cola Company