VistaJet expands its members-only experience offering
- VistaJet has partnered with a total of 595 travel and brand companies to broaden its Private World offering, which allows members to access a network of destinations and experiences tailored to their requirements with an inhouse support team.
- The charter firm said the programme, which offers high-end accommodation, museums and cultural activities, has become “an essential element” of its charter offering.
- In the two years since its launch, Private World has multiplied its partners by 10.
- Matteo Atti, executive vice president of Marketing and Innovation, VistaJet, said: “Through Private World, we want to help our members pursue their passions in the easiest, most direct ways, continuing to provide the ultimate service in aviation. It is not just about the places, it’s about the people, the opportunities and the learning that only thoughtful travel can bring together.”
- Some of the new partners include travel company Ariodante, and Liquid Icons, a wine consultancy company.
- VistaJet added that it has seen a rapid increase of 64% in its global flight hours and expects this to increase further with the addition of 17 Global 7,500 aircraft by the end of 2022.