Jetcraft appoints Gerald Hooper and Laurence Vidal as sales directors
Private jet broker Jetcraft has appointed Gerald Hooper and Laurence Vidal to sales director roles in America.
Based in Brazil, Vidal will lead sales in South American territories including Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Bolivia and Paraguay, while Hooper will direct aircraft sales in the US West Coast, including Northern California, Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
Hooper began his career in 1996 as a sales representative for JSSI’s Canadian operations. He held various aircraft sales roles after that, later becoming president of Promark Aviation Services from 1999 to 2019. More recently, Hooper was director of Aircraft Sales and Acquisitions at Executive Aircraft Services, before joining Jetcraft in December last year.
Vidal started her career as an engineer for Dassault Aviation in 2001, staying with the firm until 2011 when she became sales director of Executive Aviation at Synerjet Brazil. In 2014, Vidal moved to Bombardier where she acted as Sales Director in Brazil until last year.
“With more than 40 years combined experience in business aviation, Gerald and Laurence bring extensive local and industry knowledge to Jetcraft and will ensure we continue to exceed client expectations across the Americas,” said Dan Kilkeary, senior vice president, Americas Sales, Jetcraft.
He added that Jetcraft’s market insights have shown high demand for pre-owned business jets in the regions.
Vidal’s experience, at a glance
- 2014 – 2022: Sales director, Bombardier
- 2011 – 2014: Executive Aviation Sales director, Synerjet Brazil
- 2001 – 2011: Flight test installation manager/flight line engineer, Dassault
Hooper’s experience, at a glance
- 2020 – 2022: Director, Aircraft Sales and Acquisitions, Executive Aircraft Services
- 2019 – 2020: Pilot, first officer, Transair Hawaii
- 1999 – 2019: President, Promark Aviation Services
- 2014 – 2018: Manager, Heli-One
- 2010 – 2012: Aircraft sales, LJ Aviation
- 1996 – 2003: Sales representative, Canada