We organise business aviation events around the world and provide news and insight for the global business jet market. If you are looking to grow your business, we want to help you.
Thomas Flohr, founder of Vista Global, calls us a “gamechanger.”
Kenny Dichter, founder and president of Wheels Up describes us as “the best conference in the world for private aviation.”
Don Dwyer, managing partner of Guardian Jet, says: “CJI shapes the industry. Powerful, very impressive."
In 2019 HRH Queen Elizabeth II awarded our company The Queen’s Award for Enterprise for International Trade 2019 – the UK’s most prestigious business award.
Corporate Jet Investor in numbers:
Our events include:
- Annual conferences in London, Dubai, Singapore and Miami - bringing the most senior dealmakers and expert speakers together in five star hotels for quality discussion and networking
- Virtual weekly Town Hall virtual meetings - Q&As with 5-8 quality speakers on a specific topic each week
- Corporate Jet Investor Global - a unique virtual content and networking platform
- Transaction training courses held in the UK, the US, and online - designed for those who want a 360 degree understanding of business jet transactions
- Dealmakers Club networking events - strictly invitation-only receptions for delegates of our conferences and guests of our co-hosts
Our editorial includes:
- CJIQ - a quarterly magazine published both traditionally and as an online interactive version
- One Minute Week - independent weekly analysis of the most important news from each week
- CorporateJetInvestor.com - a go-to news source for breaking news, exclusives, forecasts and commentary
- The Official Guide to Aircraft Registration - a unique referencing guide for advisers
Business aviation companies also leverage our network for bespoke research projects such as:
- Focus groups
- Round tables
- Special reports
We aim to always be insightful, international and independent – and occasionally we are a little irreverent.
Why not sign up for our famous One Minute Week newsletter? It's completley free.
As well as Corporate Jet Investor we also run Revolution.Aero – dedicated to the future of flight; Helicopter Investor, Superyacht Investor and Private Art Investor.
PrivateFly has reported three times the number of enquiries and bookings for flights out of countries set to be added to the...READ MORE
Wheels Up has launched a new business focusing on aircraft brokerage, acquisition, advisory and trade service this week (August 12th). By adding...READ MORE
As you know, these are unprecedented times for business aviation. We invite you to join your community on the Corporate Jet Investor...READ MORE