ZenithJet sustainability clients include Jetcraft


Aviation consultancy ZenithJet has named new clients for its sustainability services as aircraft broker Jetcraft, flight simulator manufacturer Axis Flight Training Systems and its own sister company Elit’Avia.

ZenithJet will provide internationally standardised greenhouse gas (GHG) measurement services in line with the GHG Protocol and ISO 14064. The consultancy aims to quantify the direct and indirect climate impact of its clients across the entire supply chain and all corporate departments.

Peter Antonenko, president, Jetcraft, said: “Working with ZenithJet has allowed us to examine the totality of our operations and activities, providing us with a data-based understanding of our impact on the planet and a baseline for change.”

Niall Olver, CEO, Axis Flight Training Systems, agreed: “Advancing sustainability is consistent with our role as a disruptor within the industry. We are designing and constructing innovative flight simulators and we wish to reduce our carbon footprint as we do it.”

ZenithJet president and Elit’Avia co-founder Nick Houseman said: “69% of our emissions came directly from operating our fleet and the remaining 31% came from related areas, including aircraft maintenance, electrical power and employee business travel.” 

“With these numbers as a baseline, it is possible to brake-down operations and seek reductions on a line-by-line basis,” he added.

ZenithJet claimed its new sustainability clients represent a cross-section of business aviation and look forward to working within “all dimensions of the industry.”