Victor appoints Devin Chiesa executive VP for North America
Charter broker Victor has appointed a new executive vice president for North America, Devin Chiesa.
Chiesa joined the company in 2017 and was promoted from his role within the Sourcing team to director of Operations UK.
The European-based firm said the promotion marks the consolidation of the US team under “new, inspirational leadership”. Chiesa will be responsible for driving Victor North America’s expansion and will carry out his first responsibility in representing the charter company at the NBAA Schedulers and Dispatchers conference in Nashville at the end of the month.
James Farley, co-CEO, Victor said the promotion will strengthen the US team and its network. He added: “Victor North America is in a strong position to continue its upward growth trajectory and, with a renewed focus on strengthening the supply-side infrastructure, I am confident that Devin will succeed in this role.”
In December, Victor put a stop to its carbon offsetting scheme to focus on Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF), having brought in offsetting in 2018, and introducing 200% off-setting on all bookings in 2019.
Devin Chiesa – at a glance
- 2023 – present: EVP, Victor
- 2020 – 2022: Director of Operations UK, Victor
- 2018 – 2022: Head of Commercial and Operations UK, Victor
- 2016 – 2017: Charter Sales and Marketing manager, Quantum Aviation
- 2015 – 2016: Charter account manager, Vertis Aviation
- 2014 – 2015: Charter account manager, Owen Air
- 2011 – 2014: Flight operations supervisor/dispatcher, Medair Charter