Two Dassault Aviation FBOs take honours in bizav survey
- Dassault Aviation’s Geneva International Airport FBO has been voted the top FBO at the Swiss facility in a survey of European business aircraft operators by Business Air News
- Dassault’s Le Bourget FBO came number two among operators at the Paris airport
- Out of all European FBOs, the Geneva operation came in third and the Paris FBO, sixth
- Each of the two FBOs is co-located with a major Dassault service centre—Dassault Falcon Service at Le Bourget and TAG Maintenance Services (TMS) in Geneva
- Both FBOs have benefitted from recent renovations and new capabilities.
- Dassault Le Bourget tested operating aircraft on 100% sustainable aviation fuel (SAF), in collaboration with TotalEnergies
- The FBO also earned International Standard for Business Aircraft Handling (IS-BAH) Stage 2 certification for its ground handling operations.