Sean Lederman, ENSafrica
LEADING LAWYER DIRECTORY – Sean Lederman, ENSafrica
Sean Lederman is a leading aircraft finance lawyer in South Africa.
+27 82 904 4433
Sean Lederman is a director at ENS (Edward Nathan Sonnenbergs) and has 23 years experience as a banking and finance attorney. He jointly leads the Banking and Finance department with Roger Rudolph.
Sean specialises in leveraged finance, asset finance and all other forms of debt finance transactions, including corporate debt and is recognised as one of the leading lawyers in South Africa in the area of aircraft finance. Sean has participated in the majority of the large transactions (including operating lease and export credit finance transactions) which have occurred in this area in South Africa over the past 17 years. His clients include both local and foreign banks and operating lessors, local airlines and foreign law firms.
Sean is recognised as a leading lawyer by the following reputable rating agencies and their publications:
- The International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers 2010 – Aviation (South Africa)
- Global Law Experts Awards 2010 – Aviation
- Legal 500 2011 – Banking and Finance (South Africa)
- Legal Experts Europe, Middle East & Africa 2011 – Banking and Finance (South Africa)
- Guide to the World’s Leading Banking Lawyers 2011 – Banking
- Guide to the World’s Leading Aviation Lawyers 2011 – Aviation (South Africa)
- PLC Which Lawyer? 2011 – Banking and Finance (South Africa)
- The International Who’s Who of Aviation Lawyers 2011 – Aviation (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers South Africa 2011 – Aviation; Finance
- IFLR 1000 2012 – Banking (South Africa)
- Chambers and Partners Global Guide to the World’s Leading Lawyers 2012 – Banking and Finance (South Africa)