Instajet launches day charter product
* Online broker Instajet launches fixed day charter – JetAhead.
* Customers book aircraft for day rather than routes giving them flexibility.
* Savings for early booking.
* $8,000 is the fixed daily rate for a light jet day rental if booked more than 151+ days in advance. Customers also pay variable fligh coss for fuel, maintenance, landing and handling.
* “By renting the whole aircraft for the day exclusively for your use means our JetAhead program solves the issue of flight delays by previous passengers, giving you the ability to decide your own schedule,” says Nick Davis, Instajet Founder and CEO.
* Upfront savings reflect lack of supply in charter market.
* Transparency: no fuel surcharges, no positioning charges, no changing terms & conditions.
New York, May 18 2022: Instajet, the company redefining private aviation, introduces JetAhead – a service that makes private jet use as easy and flexible as car rental. When you book with Instajet’s JetAhead, your private jet is allocated exclusively to you, for the day or multiple days, at a fixed daily rate giving you flexibility to decide your own flight schedule no matter where you want to fly.
Designed for private jet travelers with busy schedules, it will eliminate the frustrations of changing costs, conditions and unforseen cancellations. The further ahead you book – the lower the fixed day rate charge for the aircraft, offering more attractive pricing compared to today’s Jet Cards. Passengers can expect to pay as little as $8,000* for exclusive use of a light jet for one day.
Instajet’s goal is to make private jet flying easily accessible to both long-term private fliers and first-time private fliers alike. In partnership with Currencycloud, a Visa company, Instajet’s payment system means every booking you make with JetAhead comes with unlimited FCA financial protection.
Nick Davis, Instajet Founder and CEO, explains: “Business aviation has seen a seismic increase in demand, and it feels like the existing models are struggling to cope with the volume whilst maintaining quality and service. Instajet is committed to making business aviation simple and transparent and nothing seems simpler than the business model that underpins global car hire.
By renting the whole aircraft for the day exclusively for your use means our JetAhead program solves the issue of flight delays by previous passengers, giving you the ability to decide your own schedule. Passengers are also rewarded for booking in advance, with access to substantial discounts on your daily rental price. Models need to evolve and we believe JetAhead is what the industry needs and passengers deserve.”