IADA names Stan Kuliavas as International Committee chair
The International Aircraft Dealers Association (IADA) has named Stan Kuliavas, vice president of Sales and Business Development, Levaero Aviation Group as its new International Committee chair.
Kuliavas will succeed Zipporah Marmor, vice president of Air Transactions, ACASS in the role, while she remains chair of the IADA organisation.
The committee, which was formed by Marmor, aims to grow the association’s profile across the globe and aid internationally-based dealers “in developing processes that ensure transparency and integrity in the sale of preowned aircraft”.
Wayne Starling, executive director, IADA said: “IADA is grateful for the leadership of Stan Kuliavas in continuing the mission that Zipporah Marmor began with the formation of the International Committee.
“Its members from around the world are dedicated to developing standards for efficient, effective and ethical business aircraft transactions.”
Kuliavas has been at the maintenance and sales company Levaero Aviation for 12 years. Before that, he previously worked at AirSprint Private Aviation as regional sales manager and director of Business Development.
Earlier this month, IADA reported that 2022 was the strongest year for private jet sales in the history of the association, with 1,399 deals closed and $9.3bn in resale volume.
International Committee members – at a glance
- Pascal Bachman, senior vice president, Sales, EMEA, Jetcraft
- Kirk Blomgren, vice president and director of Aircraft Sales, Meisinger Aviation
- Franco Curiel, director, Aircraft Sales, Aerolineas Ejecutivas
- Ted Farid, chairman, JetHQ
- Stan Kuliavas, vice president, Sales and Business Development, Levaero Aviation Group
- Warren Lovell, senior operations controller, Shepherd Aero
- Jeffrey C. Lowe, director, Asian Sky Group
- Pat Searle, executive sales director, Elliott Jets