Duncan Aviation delivers Challenger 604 with Collins Aerospace Pro Line Fusion
Lincoln, NEB — Duncan Aviation recently delivered a Challenger 604 that’s newly equipped with the Collins Aerospace Pro Line Fusion. The avionics installation team at the company’s full-service facility in Battle Creek, Michigan, installed this scalable, fully connected, integrated avionics system with advanced situational awareness and intuitive decision-making tools. Featuring touch-control primary flight displays, heads-up vision systems, and weather-threat detection systems, this advanced system lets pilots fly with greater precision.
Another Challenger 604 that’s opted to upgrade to this integrated avionics system will input into Duncan Aviation’s Battle Creek facility at the end of May 31.
“Since 2016, we’ve installed dozens of the Collins Pro Line Fusion in Citation CJ3s. We’re now able to offer this powerful suite to our Challenger 604 customers,” says Justin Vena, Senior Avionics Sales Rep for Duncan Aviation. “This gives customers with CL-600-2B16 variants the option to visit any of Duncan Aviation’s three main facilities or our Satellites for this installation.”
The Collins Aerospace Pro Line Fusion has the following, powerful baseline features:
- Future Air Navigation System (FANS 1/A) capability and Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B Out) compliance to the DO-260B standard
- Better landing minimums with WAAS and LPV approaches
- Radius-to-Fix (RF) legs to access efficient curved routes
- Synthetic Vision System with terrain, obstacles, and airport highlighting
- High-resolution topographical maps
- Touchscreen primary displays
- Graphical flight planning
- Memorized flight deck formats
- Terminal charts and enhanced maps
- Automatic display and sensor reversion