CharterSync makes senior appointments
- Chris Metters is joining the CharterSync team as interim Financial Director
- In this position Metters will act in a consultancy role to the board, drawing on his 28 years with air charter broker, Chapman Freeborn
- In July, Hilary Blackburn will join the firm as Risk Management and Compliance Consultant
- Blackburn, who also worked for Chapman Freeborn, has over 25 years’ experience in global corporate communications, governance, risk, compliance
- Mark Walls is also joining the team as Chief Product Owner to “drive the ongoing development” of CharterSync’s technology
- Co-founder and director, CharterSync, Ed Gillett, said: “It is with a lot of excitement that we welcome Chris, Hilary, and Mark to the senior CharterSync team as we embark on this next chapter of growth and product development.”
- Other moves include the appointment of Abby Shillaker to senior marketing executive and the promotion of Andrew Burvill to Product and Customer Success manager.