Chapman Freeborn appoints Scott Collier as president
Charter and leasing specialist Chapman Freeborn has appointed Scott Collier as president of Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance and Insurance (ACMI) Leasing.
Collier will lead Chapman Freeborn’s newly-formed global ACMI department with a key focus on adding value to the company’s clients and suppliers.
He brings almost three decades of industry experience, having most recently served as director of Aircraft Leasing at Air Charter Service. Prior to this, Collier was executive vice president at ACMI24 and co-owner of Elite Aircraft Consulting.
Eric Erbacher, CEO, Chapman Freeborn said: “He brings with him insight from many corners of the aviation industry, which will be invaluable when applied to our ACMI departments across the world. I look forward to working with him and wish him every success in his new role.”
Scott Collier’s industry experience – at a glance
- Director of Aircraft Leasing, Air Charter Service, 2020 – 2022
- Executive vice president, ACMI24, 2018 – 2020
- Head of Leasing, ACMI24, 2012 – 2018
- Co-owner, Elite Aircraft Consulting, 2004 – 2012
- General manager, Excel Airways, 2002 – 2004
- Commercial manager, Flight Directors Aviation, 1999 – 2001