- Publisher’s Letter: April is the busiest month (for business aviation)
- Up front: Leo Knaapen – “Serve, lead and represent.” These are the three watchwords Knaapen gleaned during more than 30 years at Bombardier.
- Cover Story: The vision for VistaJet – Thomas Flohr, founder and CEO explains why his company and the business jet industry in general, have recently passed a tipping point.
- Technicians: Targetting the talent pool. Why it is time to get creative in finding solutions to boosting the supply of mechanics.
- Jetcraft: Celebrating its 60th birthday – Jetcraft prides itself on being “a big little company”.
- In-flight connectivity: In six key questions – we have teamed up with Inmarsat to chart industry views in a survey. We also profile 12 leading connectivity providers.
- Day in the life: Mark Elliott, yacht broker – “The harder I work, the luckier I am.”
- Report: CJI London 2022
- Picture this: 8,000 Cessna Citation deliveries – and counting. Textron’s Lannie O’Bannion tells us more.