You never stop learning. Which is why the 9th annual Aircraft Transaction Masterclass UK was so valuable to everyone within the business aviation community that attended in July 2019.
This unique two-day intensive residential course provided attendees with the fundamentals of aviation transactions, designed to cover the process from start to finish, filling in any gaps in their knowledge.
Through interactive group discussions, hands-on case studies and informative presentations, the course guaranteed attendees they would expand their knowledge – either as someone new to the industry or for those looking to refresh or develop their insight.
In the past attendees have included: financial institutions, operators, charter brokers, trust companies, law firms, aircraft brokers and others.
Aircraft Transaction Masterclass 2019 UK course outline:
Led by a faculty of expert business aviation specialists – who close transactions every day – the course will use practical examples and case studies to give you knowledge and understanding you can use to get deals closed:
- Gain an insight into what determines aircraft values
- Understand the fundamentals of the sales process – with a special case study on negotiating and structuring a letter of intent
- Review the practicalities of aircraft registration
- Develop a thorough understanding of risk management – including a focus on residual values and asset management
- Understand fiscal regulations that apply to business aircraft
- The residential course will give you opportunities to network and make new business contacts in a relaxed environment
- Over the two days the faculty will be on hand to answer your questions and to give you detailed insight into specific topics that are relevant to your business – without paying an hourly rate
- The School of Corporate Jet Finance uses a mixture of discussion and (very) interactive case studies taking attendees through the whole process of buying, financing, repossessing and selling an aircraft
Based in the heart of the countryside in the stunning Surrey Hills, this residential course was held at Wotton House Country Estate, on the 1st – 3rd July 2019.